Conversational Japanese Language Course (once per week, 6 weeks) Schedule September and October 2023
The latest classes start on 1 September 2023.
Application deadline: Tuesday, 29 August 2023
- You can take a free trial class before applying if you like.
It is not required to have a course book to participate in a trial class.
- You can receive the invoice in your local currency instead of in euros. Please check out the Price list in the local currencies.
- Here you can find more details on the course and course books.
|Level||Starter A1||Elementary 1 A2||Elementary 2 A2|
Modules 4, 5 and 6 can be taken in any order because the course book is organised by topic, not by grammar and vocabulary.
Modules 7, 8 and 9 can be taken in any order because the course book is organised by topic, not by grammar and vocabulary.
- Starter A1-1 (Module 1, Complete beginner)
- Elementary 1 A2 (Module 5, Class G)
- Elementary 2 A2 (Module 7, Class F)
- Pre-Intermediate A2/B1
You can see the introduction videos here.
Starter A1-1 (Module 1, Complete beginner, Not offered at the moment)
The class for complete beginners is normally offered once a year in January. If there are sufficient requests, a new class can be offered within a few months. If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact me.
It is not required to be able to read Hiragana (Japanese characters) to participate in this class. Download the schedule for Starter A1-1.
Elementary 1 A2 (Module 5, Class G)
This class starts on Friday, 1 September. The application deadline is on Tuesday, 29 August.
It is required to be able to read Japanese sentences written in Hiragana to participate in this class.
This class will be followed by a class at level Elementary 1-3 A2 (Module 6) in November and December.
|Time Zone||Class Time|
|Amsterdam, the Netherlands||CEST||UTC+2||17:25 - 18:55|
|New York, United States||EDT||UTC–4||11:25 - 12:55|
Download the schedule for Class G
Elementary 2 A2 (Module 9, Class F)
This class starts in January 2024. The lesson sechedule has not been decided yet.
It is required to be able to read Japanese sentences written in Hiragana smoothly.
It is required to be able to make and use the て-form (Te-form) of verbs, and know the Plain forms to participate in this class.
This class will be followed by a class at level Elementary 2-2 A2 (Module 8) in March and April 2024.
|Time Zone||Class Time|
|Amsterdam, the Netherlands||CET||UTC+1||17:20 - 18:55|
|New York, United States||EST||UTC–5||11:20 - 12:55|
Download the schedule for Class F
Please refer to here about classes at level Pre-intermediate.
Terms & Conditions
- Class size is a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 6 students.
- If there are only two applicants, the course can be provided with an additional charge at the request of both applicants.
- The course book is not included in the fee.
- Your position will be confirmed once full payment has been received by the invoice due date.
- We will stop accepting applications once all the places are taken.
- Lesson fee will not be refunded if you are absent from the class.
Don't know which level suits you? You can contact me by email to consider your class.
Do none of the class times suit you? Is the class you want to join already fully booked? Click here to request an additional class.