Information and application form for Conversational Japanese Language Courses, Module 1, Starter A1, Class F in January 2019
- Conversational Japanese Language Course (once per week)
- Starter A1 (Beginner)
- Starting level
- Complete beginner
- 18 January 2019 – 22 February 2019
- Lesson day
Time Zone Class Time Amsterdam, the Netherlands CET UTC+1 16:00 – 17:10 New Delhi, India IST UTC+5:30 20:30 – 21:40 Singapore, Singapore SST UTC+8 23:00 – 24:10
- 6 classes of 70 minutes each (6 weeks, one module)
- This is the first module of the Comprehensive Japanese Language Course. The objective of the course is to gain practical communication skills in everyday situations. At the end of this module, you will be able to understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases, exchange greetings, give a simple self introduction, talk briefly about yourself, your family or friends, talk about your favorite foods, order food and drinks at a shop, and so on. Reading practice of Japanese characters will not be taken up in this module. So, you can focus on listening to and speaking Japanese in a more relaxed mood and at ease. The table of contents is available for download below. For more details on the course, please see here.
- Course material
MARUGOTO Starter A1, Katsudoo, Lesson 1 – Lesson 6
Katusdoo: a course book for communicative language activities
Table of Contents
The sample pages are for the lesson 16.
- Bookstores or distributors
- The publisher of Marugoto provides a list where you can find your nearest bookstore or distributor of Marugoto. It is also published overseas and made available through electronic library. For further details and information, please refer to the official website of Marugoto. You can also find them online at shops like e.g. Amazon.
- Fee for one module
- € 75 (Books not included)
Lessons at Amieke Online are exempt from VAT.
Payment can be accepted by bank transfer (in euros) or through PayPal.
Application Form for the Class F in January 2019
If you have any questions, please use the contact page.