Information and application form for Conversational Japanese Language Courses, Module 2, Starter A1-2, Class C in March 2019
- Conversational Japanese Language Course (once per week)
- Starter A1-2 (Beginner A1)
- Starting level
- Beginner A1-
- 5 March 2019 – 9 April 2019
- Lesson day
Lesson start time will be changed on 2 and 9 April because of summer time in the Netherlands.
5 March- 26 March 2 and 9 April Time Zone Winter Time Class Time Summer Time Class Time Amsterdam, the Netherlands CET UTC+1 13:00 – 14:10 UTC+2 14:00 – 15:10 New Delhi, India IST UTC+5:30 17:30 – 18:40 UTC+5:30 17:30 – 18:40 Singapore, Singapore SST UTC+8 20:00 – 21:10 UTC+8 20:00 – 21:10 Tokyo, Japan JST UTC+9 21:00 – 22:10 UTC+9 21:00 – 22:10
You can download the schedule for Class C
- 6 lessons of 70 minutes each (6 weeks, one module)
- This is the second module of the Conversational Japanese Language Course. The objective of the course is to gain practical communication skills in everyday situations. At the end of this module, you will be able to understand and use familiar everyday expressions and basic phrases, talk about your home, invite someone to your home, visit or welcome a friend, talk about your daily routine or your schedule for the week, talk about your hobbies, invite your friend to go for an event, and so on. Reading practice of Japanese characters will not be taken up. So, you can focus on listening to and speaking Japanese in a more relaxed mood and at ease. The table of contents is available for download below. For more details on the course, please see here.
- Course material
- Bookstores or distributors
- The publisher of Marugoto provides a list where you can find your nearest bookstore or distributor of Marugoto. It is also published overseas and made available through electronic library. For further details and information, please refer to the official website of Marugoto. You can also find it online at shops like e.g. Amazon.
- Fee for one module
- € 75 (Books not included)
Lessons at Amieke Online are exempt from VAT.
Payment can be accepted by bank transfer (in euros) or through PayPal.
Application Form for Class C in March 2019
If you would like to participate in a 70-minute free trial class, before registering for the class, please apply for a trial class using the application form for it. If you register for the class using the registration form below you can indicate that you want to participate in the trial class below. Please note that taking part in the free trial class without registering for the course will not guarantee you a place in the course.
If you have any other questions, please use the contact page.