Application Form for Conversational Japanese Language Courses starting May 2020
Please make sure to check the level, schedule and fee of the class you would like to apply for.
- Schedule for the classes starting May 2020
You can see and download the schedule for each class there.
- Payment can be accepted by bank transfer (in euros) or with PayPal. In most countries you can pay by bank transfer or your credit card in the local currency through PayPal. Please refer to the website of your own country for further details on PayPal.
- Invoice can be issued in euros or the following local currencies. In the areas other than the following it is issued in euros only.
EUR (Euros), JPY (Japanese Yen), USD (U.S. Dollars), AUD (Australian Dollars), HKD (Hong Kong Dollars), TWD (New Taiwan Dollars), PHP (Philippine Pesos), SGD (Singapore Dollars)
- Price list for each currency
If you receive the invoice in euros, the amount in your local currency depends on the exchange rate for the payment date with PayPal.
- Please fill in the application form below and submit it by the end of the application period: Sunday, 23 May 2020
- You will receive the confirmation and the invoice by email. If you pay the fee with PayPal, you will receive the invoice from PayPal.
- Your position is only confirmed once full payment has been received by the invoice due date.
- You will receive a private link to access your online class on “Zoom” from your teacher 12 hours before starting a class at the latest. Click the link at least 5 minutes before your first class starts, and you will be prepared to join your class. (See here for more about Zoom)
Registration for Free Trial Class
The free trial class for your chosen class is held on the same day one or two weeks before the course start date. If you would like to participate in a 75-minute free trial class before registering for the class, please apply for a trial class using the application form for it. If you register for the class using the registration form below you can indicate that you want to participate in the trial class below. Please note that taking part in the free trial class without registering for the course will not guarantee you a place in the course.
If you have any other questions, please use the contact page.