Application Form for Conversational Japanese Language Courses starting in May 2021
- Schedule for the classes starting in May 2021 You can see and download the schedule for each class there.
- Payment can be accepted by bank transfer (in euros) or with PayPal. In most countries you can pay by bank transfer or your credit card in the local currency through PayPal. Please refer to the website of your own country for further details on PayPal.
- Invoice can be issued in euros or the following local currencies. In the areas other than the following it is issued in euros only.
EUR (Euros), JPY (Japanese Yen), USD (U.S. Dollars), RUB (Russian Rubles), PHP (Philippine Pesos), AUD (Australian Dollars), TWD (New Taiwan Dollars), SGD (Singapore Dollars)
- Price list for each currency If you receive the invoice in euros, the amount in your local currency depends on the exchange rate for the payment date with PayPal.
- Please fill in the application form below and submit it by the end of the application period: Saturday, 15 May 2021
- You will receive the confirmation and the invoice by email. If you pay the fee with PayPal, you will receive the invoice from PayPal.
- Your position is only confirmed once full payment has been received by the invoice due date.
- You will receive a private link to access your online class on “Zoom” from your teacher 12 hours before starting a class at the latest. Click the link at least 5 minutes before your first class starts, and you will be prepared to join your class. (See here for more about Zoom)