Information and application form for Comprehensive Japanese Language Course, Module 1, Starter A1, Class D in January 2019
- Comprehensive Japanese Language Course (twice a week)
- Starter A1 (Beginner)
- Starting level
- Complete beginner
- 22 January 2019 – 28 February 2019
- Lesson days
- Tuesday and Thursday
Time Zone Class Time Amsterdam, the Netherlands CET UTC+1 18:00 – 19:10 New Delhi, India IST UTC+5:30 22:30 – 23:40
- 12 classes of 70 minutes each (6 weeks, one module)
- This is the first module of the Comprehensive Japanese Language Course. At the end of the module, you will be able to understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases, exchange greetings, give a simple self introduction, talk briefly about yourself, your family or friends, talk about your favorite foods, order food and drinks at a shop, read and write your name and country in Japanese, and so on. In this course you can gain practical communication skills for everyday situations and systematically study the features of the Japanese language which are necessary for communication. Reading practice of Japanese characters will also be taken up in this module. The tables of contents are available for download below. For more details on the course, please see here.
- Course material
MARUGOTO Starter A1, Katsudoo and Rikai, Lesson 1 – Lesson 6
Katusdoo: a course book for communicative language activities
Rikai: a course book for communicative language competences
Katsudoo (activities) Rikai (competences) Table of Contents Table of Contents Look inside Look inside The sample pages are for the lesson 16.
- Bookstores or distributors
- The publisher of Marugoto provides a list where you can find your nearest bookstore or distributor of Marugoto. It is also published overseas and made available through electronic library. For further details and information, please refer to the official website of Marugoto. You can also find them online at shops like e.g. Amazon.
- Fee for one module
- € 168 (Books not included)
Lessons at Amieke Online are exempt from VAT.
Payment can be accepted by bank transfer (in euros) or through PayPal.
Application Form for Class D in January 2019
If you have any questions, please use the contact page.